Your Town Government
Information About Your Town and State Government
- Carver has an Open Town Meeting form of local government
- Town Moderator
- Town Meeting Warrants and Minutes
Voting and Elections
- How to Register to Vote
- Voting in Massachusetts
- Your Elected Representatives
- Massachusetts Voters' Rights
- Massachusetts Voters' Responsibilities
- Search Town of Carver Public Meetings
This is a simple search facility to get information about public meetings held by any of the Town's approximately 100 boards, commissions, and committees. There are additional options available from the main navigation menu on the left side of each page, providing quick access to upcoming meetings and recent past meetings.
- Massachusetts Open Meeting Law
- Massachusetts Public Records Law
Budgets and Controls
- Town of Carver Budgets, Audits, and Other Financials
- Massachusetts State Budget, Processes, and Recent Past Budgets
- Information About Town Departments, Boards, Commissions, and Committees
Carver has nearly 100 town departments, boards, commissions, committees, and subcommittees. Many of them have pages on this website, many post public meetings, and almost all can post informational headlines to the website.
- Policies and Procedures
This is a collection of Carver-specific policies and procedures from various boards.